Friday, December 25, 2009

And to All a Good Night!

Merry Christmas!




  I may not be updating for a few days, so I'd like to wish everyone a very merry holiday, whichever you celebrate: Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Yule! All night I've been tracking Santa, and now that we've given cookies to him and even our trusty gate guards, I am headed to bed. Tomorrow I'm spending time with my family and opening presents, and Saturday I'm headed down to Florida to spend my vacation (and see that most adorable boyfriend I have for the first time in almost six months!) I've planned a holiday get-together at my house on the 29th, while Mister Hunter is out of town. On New Year's eve he'll be back from his Phish concert, and we'll gallivant around. I may or may not be dragging along this brick of a laptop, so posts will either be done on another computer or postponed until the 7th when I am back to my home sweet home. It's going to be so lovely to not have any deliveries but still be getting paid because of past deliveries the next couple weeks. I'm gonna feel so rich! Tonight however, (er, this morning now I guess) I shall be going to sleep so I can be fresh faced and cheerful in the morning to open presents. Ham and latkes in the afternoon will be our special treat! Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: