Friday, February 24, 2012

After-school Sunbeams

     This one time (yesterday), I wore a really cute outfit. And everyone told me how cute it was all day long. So I thought to myself, "Self, why aren't you doing outfit posts?" Then concluded that I probably should. So here's a lookie-loo!
Skirt/Boots/Dress-F21; Belt-Vintage
Yes, you read correctly. The flowery "shirt" is actually the dress from this post and this post. It's just been magically transformed (read: tucked in)!
Taylor took all of these pictures for me (Best Boyfriend Ever Award goes to him!) and he liked that he caught my hair in midair. I think it's reminiscent of Pippi Longstocking's braids.
     It took me much longer than expected to get these put up -I had a little run in with files not uploading in their proper orientation and having to Google how to fix it. Now that I know what's up, I'll have another outfit post coming in the next few days, along with our Sunday date night post and possibly a craft. Hope you have a romantic Friday! XO.

No comments: