Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why Hello / Telegrams from Tuesday

     Fancy meeting you here. Why you ask? Because once again my little internet home has been a bit neglected. That's what happens when your 21st birthday and Spring Break are two weekends apart I suppose. I'll be updating on those exciting events probably Friday, but for now I'm just stopping by to leave a late Telegram from Tuesday and say that I will start blogging more again, pinky promise. This week has already been busy and I'm dealing with a bit of post-Disney depression, if you will, so I'm kind of looking forward to a weekend with just me and Pippa and my laptop. 
     That being said, I'm going to miss Taylor a whole bunch. He and his rugby team won their last two games, making them USA Southeastern DIII Champions! or something like that. I can't get all of those fancy-schmancy titles right. He's heading to Virginia for the Eastern semifinal something-or-others on Friday (go donate here!) so I'll be catching up on some Disney posts and a few outfit posts, maybe even a craft or two. So here's a bit of prettiness and some wise words from Mr. Walt Disney to accompany it.
"I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained."
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
"Or heritage and ideals, our code and standards - the things we live by and teach our children - are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings."
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."
     After being at Disney again this break, Walt's words ring even louder in my ears -he was such a visionary and a dreamer. I can't wait to share more Disney photographs with you. XO.

No comments: