Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Break Fever

     Just a little drop in to say hello. I've been slacking on the posts this week -midterms and packing and tracking down my school refund money took up quite a bit of time.
Taylor is off in Alabama kicking some rugby butt this weekend and Pip and I headed to my relatives. We're leaving little Miss here with Grandma while we go to Disney, the longest we'll have ever been without her, but she loves getting to see her puppy siblings so I know she'll be fine.
     Bright and early tomorrow morning, my Aunt and Uncle and I are heading to Walt Disney World! And then after his game tomorrow, Taylor will be meeting us at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for three exciting days at the parks. I'm excited excited excited. And did I mention excited? So here's a picture of Pippa trying to drink my free birthday Venti Starbucks frap as we started our Spring Break. Hopefully I'll have a bit of time to update soon. XO.

No comments: