Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank Gosh it's Thursday!

Plus a little Gala Darling TiLT thrown in, just because.

I'm the very worst most terrible no good blogger ever! It seems like I only ever want to blog when, well, I have some reason that I need to blog. I guess that's what this is for, I always just thought I'd turn OhmySkye into something that I would want to share with everyone every single day of my entire life. Guess I'm just getting distracted by life..

Life has been super overwhelming the past few weeks, so it's nice to finally get time to write again. I just changed the last thing on my 21 Before 21 list to something that I think is more reachable and something I want even more. But! I'm only 6ish months away from the big 21 and I don't have a single thing crossed off my list! So for the next couple weeks I'm going to take them one at a time and break them down and figure out how to accomplish them. Ready, set. Go!

And now for a little TiLT so I stop with the "weepy Wanda's" and the "feeling bad for myself Francene's":
  • My snuggly bed, for always being there when I need it.
  • Likewise, my snuggly Taylor, for always being there when I need him, even if I say I don't.
  • Finding (and eating) the best pizza ever at Vino's.
  • Finding (and devouring) some really delish Thai food and a cute consignment shop right next door.
  • Getting to read little kid books for a class. Please go find and read Flotsam if you haven't before!
  • The fact that it's almost the weekend again! Thank gosh.
That's all for now folks, now to change my email info on here and a couple other sites to my new email. XO.

No comments: