Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In the Christmas Spirit

In between packing for New York (yay 21 Before 21 list item!), getting our apartment puppy ready, and finishing last minute Christmas shopping and decorating, I've barely had time to think straight. I have, however, had just a few moments to throw together some songs for you. These are the songs I've been humming to get me through the Fall Semester stresses and ready for Holiday happiness! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. Now back to wrapping I go- there is SO much love going into these gifts this year.

Also, enjoy this picture of the newest member of my family, already being enhanced to show her future love for the holiday season! Meet Miss Philippa Rose:


This Christmas Feeling by Skye von Achen on Grooveshark

XO.

No comments: