Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blurry Year & Photographs that Make Me Smile

So much has happened this year that I feel like it was all a blur and went so fast and I'm finally now just sitting back and taking it all in. Which is must needed, trust me.
 Things that keep me going (when the going gets a little crazy this time of year):


I feel like it's been so long since I've written that I've forgotten how to write for fun. My mind is hardwired now into MLA format and research papers, UGH. Time to rewire it for pretty words, inspiring photographs, and this dear little blog I've forgotten about. Some of my 110 in 2010 list is going to be crossed off in a minute, but I think I'm going to change my goals for next year to be 21 before 21, only because I can make more realistic goals and actually have the chance to cross them off. This years list was amazing, but a little too big for my britches. 

Now to look up pictures of wondrous things and listen to my new favorite Pandora station (Mumford & Sons PLUS! Florence + the Machine= SO good!) Au revoir until the next time I rediscover this my loves. XO.

P.S. All A's and B's in my classes this semester equals one more crossed off my list! Yay!

No comments: