Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'll think about that tomorrow.

Tuesday Number Two! Look! I'm actually staying on top of something! I've got lots and lots to do today, so this one's going to be cranked out quickly.
1. Where do you find inspiration?
Random things and beautiful things. On blogs I admire. In nature, flowers especially. In the people I meet and love. On sites like WeHeartIt where I get lost in photographs. In music and lyrics.
2. Have you got any hobbies or interests you’ve let lapse & wish you would take up again?
I've definitely not done enough yoga lately, I miss that. I've also really let my writing lapse, something I'm trying to get myself into again. I had for the longest time gotten out of my habit of reading every day, but I'm managing to make myself enjoy it again.
3. One tea party. Ten invitations. Who do you invite?
Ohh tough one. Mamma of course. And Hunter so he could experience a Skye tea party firsthand. His mommy and Suz. My great grandmother, Memire. Ma bichette Charlotte would roam around and beg for scraps of cake. Rachel et Ave so we could speak en Francais. And then two other people who were terrific at baking and tea making!
4. Who was your favourite teacher at school & why?
Madame Courtois for teaching me French even when I would rather just say "Je n'ai sais pas!" Mrs. Lewis for inspiring me to be an awesome English teacher. And Mrs. Nathan, my chorus teacher in middle school, for being an inspiration in everything. I couldn't pick just one!
5. Have you ever been in a long-distance relationship?
I am currently in a LDR. They're tough and they make you really think about why you deal with it, but with him, it's totally worth it. We see each other approximately six weeks out of the year, but text and talk and whatnot the rest of the time. It just makes our homecomings even more spectacular.

Amour et papillons et bisous! XOXO.

No comments: